Wayne Johnson for Congress Washington D.C. Trip Giveaway
Important: By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by the Official Rules below and represent that you satisfy all eligibility requirements. The Promotion is void where prohibited.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. NO CONTRIBUTION OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. MAKING A CONTRIBUTION DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. To enter without making a contribution, see Section 6 below.
2. SPONSOR: The Sponsor is Wayne Johnson for Congress Inc., located at: P.O. Box 4965, Macon, GA 31208.
3. ENTRY PERIOD: The Promotion begins on Monday, February 21, 2022, at 12:00 am Eastern Time and ends on April 30, 2022 at 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time. All entries must be received by 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time on April 30, 2022.
4. ELIGIBILITY: All federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding the eligibility of entrants apply. The Promotion is open to citizens and permanent residents (green card holders) of the United States who are legal residents of one of the fifty states, Puerto Rico, or the District of Columbia and are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority as determined by state law. Entrants making a contribution must conform to federal contribution limitations and prohibitions as listed on Sponsor’s contribution page. Directors, officers, national chairs, ongoing contractors and service providers, and employees of Sponsor and its agents, or the immediate families of each, are not eligible to enter or win.
5. ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. SUBMISSION GUIDELINES: There are two ways to enter the Promotion online:
To enter by making a contribution, click https://www.johnsoncongress.com/dc and follow the directions on the contribution page. Make a contribution pursuant to the limitations and prohibitions of federal law, as listed on the contribution page. No minimum contribution is required and making a contribution will not increase your chances of winning.
To enter without making a contribution, click https://www.johnsoncongress.com/sign_up and follow the directions on the free entry page.
Entrants must follow form instructions and complete all necessary fields in order to submit an entry. Receipt of entries will not be confirmed by Sponsor. Entries must be received during the Entry Period.
7. ERRORS AND ENTRY PROBLEMS: Sponsor is not responsible for computer, communication, or network problems or other submission errors that result in late or damaged entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any potential entrant’s failed attempt to upload or download any information in connection with the Promotion, or any technical malfunction that occurs during the entry process.
8. PRIZE DESCRIPTION: One winner will receive the following Prize: (1) trip for 2 people for 3 days/2 nights to Washington, D.C. Round trip airfare from the Macon, GA Regional Airport, ground transportation in Washington D.C., meals, and hotel accommodations in Washington D.C. are included in this trip. The total approximate retail value of the prize is $2,000.
9. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: The Prize is awarded as-is with no warranties of any kind. The Prize is non-transferable. The Prize may not be substituted for cash or any other Prize; except that Sponsor may at its discretion substitute a Prize of equal or greater value. The value of the Prize may be taxable as income under federal, state, or local laws, and the winners will receive an IRS 1099 Form for the value of the Prize.
10. DETERMINATION OF WINNERS: Ten (10) potential winners will be chosen by random drawing, from the pool of all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The drawing will occur at the Wayne Johnson for Congress office on Thursday, May 26th, 2022. Sponsor may, at its discretion, conduct background checks on some or all of the potential winners to ensure they do not present security risks to Wayne Johnson for Congress. The Sponsor will then select one (1) winner, and one (1) prize notice will be distributed. The winners will be notified no later than Friday, May 27th, 2022 by email or telephone.
11. WINNER RESTRICTIONS: As a condition of receipt of the Prize, except where prohibited by law, the winners must execute and deliver to Sponsor: (a) an Affidavit of Eligibility; (b) a Liability Release; and (c) a Publicity Release giving the Wayne Johnson for Congress Campaign permission to use, royalty-free, the name, hometown, and photographs and/or recordings of the winners in campaign promotional material or advertising. The winners must respond to his/her notification and complete and return all required documents within one (1) week of notification in order to be awarded the Prize. If the winner does not meet eligibility requirements, fails to respond to the notification within one (1) week, or fails to return the signed documents within one (1) week, he or she will be disqualified, and an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining entries, in the same manner as outlined above.
12. COPYRIGHTS & TRADEMARKS: The marks associated with this Promotion are the sole property of Sponsor. Third party marks are property of their respective owners. All Promotion materials, including these Rules, are copyrighted works owned by the Wayne Johnson for Congress campaign.
13. REQUESTING RULES, NAME OF WINNERS, OR DESCRIPTION OF PRIZE: To receive a written copy of the Promotion rules, the name of the Promotion winners, or a description of the Prize, please send your request and a self-addressed stamped return envelope to the Wayne Johnson for Congress campaign at: P.O. Box 4965, Macon, GA 31208. Requests must be received no later than Monday, May 16th, 2022. The winners’ names may be obtained beginning Thursday, May 26th, 2022.
14. INTERPRETATIONS & DISPUTES: Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and Sponsor’s interpretation thereof. All interpretations of the Rules and other Promotion materials shall be made at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding. Any disputes shall be governed by the laws of Georgia and shall be resolved in the courts therein.
15. VIOLATION OF RULES & LAW: Entrants who attempt to violate or who violate these Rules will be disqualified. Entrants who tamper with Sponsor’s computer or network systems, or other systems, in an attempt to disrupt the Promotion or increase chances of winning, or violate any law governing this Promotion, will be reported to relevant authorities and disqualified.
16. GENERAL LIABILITY RELEASE: By entering this Promotion, entrants release Sponsor and its agents from any liability whatsoever and waive all claims and causes of action arising from or related to this Promotion.
17. OTHER CONDITIONS: This Promotion is void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply to this Promotion. If any terms or provisions of the Official Rules are held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect; except where prohibited by law. Sponsor reserves the right to change the Official Rules at any time, or withdraw, limit, modify or cancel the Prize.
18. MISCELLANEOUS: Questions about this Promotion may be sent via email to [email protected] or via U.S. mail to Wayne Johnson for Congress Campaign, P.O. Box 4965, Macon, GA 31208.